17 June 2008

Owl action shots.

Psst! We accepted a few poems today. But don't freak if you submitted and didn't hear from us, as we only got through a fraction of our stack. This is so exciting. If you are thinking about submitting to Barn Owl Review, don't delay!

I'm showing off the green ink that got on my arm. Frank is praying that it washes off. Below, the poetry guys are so busy deliberating that they are blurry. Either that, or Jay R's camera phone doesn't take good pictures.

Hooray for BOR #2!

6 comments:

Laura Without Labels said...

It's nice to see other editors being a bit silly and having fun with the submission process :)

Yay for BOR!

Penultimatina said...

Ummm, yeah. We are about as silly as it gets. Sometimes, that makes it rather hard to get work done. I take (almost) full responsibility.

Accidental Admin. said...

Yay for BOR! (and along those lines, yay for getting nice and exciting e-mails from JR when I came home from a somewhat sucky day yesterday)
And yay that I am not the only person out there who gets ink on parts of her body OTHER than her hands (usually my left pinky, on the outside, as I am left handed...)

Penultimatina said...

I am a total pilot precise v junkie, but I will leave them open and then lean into them, and then oh dear. Typically I have more than one open at once, too, for a cool two-tone effect.

Yay for your poem! :) We love it!

Anne said...

Hooray! Looking forward to the next BOR. So far it sounds like it should be another good one!

Amy said...

All those guys around the table? I miss them! I miss you too.