05 December 2011

yes + no

It's been raining all day, but this time last year we had snow. I wrote a new poem today, organized some existing poems, punched holes in some existing poems, and upbraided myself a little (sometimes I think I write silly poems because I don't like writing somber ones, and right now I am writing kind of a non-funny series of poems, but some of them are humorous, only not the one I wrote today).

Classes are done for the year, but grading is not. Just getting started on a new poetics project. Wondering why there's so much damn laundry in my house all the time. Glad I made the cat stay indoors today.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...