My discoveries du jour:
* This strange green dude on the roof of my car, upon arriving at work this morning. Where did he come from?
* I really like Philip Larkin, even though I didn't think I would.
* Reading in my office is really hard. Where the hell do you people read? Books, that is. I can read blogs in here just fine.
* There's nothing shameful about preferring to consume this for lunch instead of waiting around to buy a sandwich somewhere. I also pounded this before my first class. Will I be able to fly like a bird soon?
* Fall is the season of the gnat. WTF?
* Today's weather is perfect: 68 degrees and partly cloudy. Good for a Thursday. Should fiction writing class go outside? Hmmm.