My discoveries du jour:
* This strange green dude on the roof of my car, upon arriving at work this morning. Where did he come from?
* I really like Philip Larkin, even though I didn't think I would.
* Reading in my office is really hard. Where the hell do you people read? Books, that is. I can read blogs in here just fine.
* There's nothing shameful about preferring to consume this for lunch instead of waiting around to buy a sandwich somewhere. I also pounded this before my first class. Will I be able to fly like a bird soon?
* Fall is the season of the gnat. WTF?
* Today's weather is perfect: 68 degrees and partly cloudy. Good for a Thursday. Should fiction writing class go outside? Hmmm.
It's the first day of finals week and I already have that loopy off-my-routine feeling. Waiting for things to grade, and when those ...
The universe is telling me to go back to sleep today. This doesn't happen often, and I can't do it. But there's something abo...
I'm trying like heck to remember what last year's spring break was like. Has it gotten to that point? Where every year blurs in...
This book is not a book, it’s treatise on empire, a manifest destiny, a pack of wild peasants outside the gate, a mesmerizing tour ...