08 December 2006

Jesus built my Corolla.

Holy crow! I need to make some lists so that I can get stuff done! Other than printing up a million copies of poems and having minor panic attacks while filling out pdf forms that you can't save.

I really shouldn't be working on residency apps right now--I only have three classes worth of final grading to do--but C. Dale put me in a tizzy. What is the difference between Work Sample Description and Description of Project if they're kinda the same thing? How will I ever get the courage to shut the file, knowing I will find a typo the moment I do?

Meanwhile:
Disney does Prufrock and poets are an isolated bunch.

Poems by Archambeau and Kate and many more at Absent.

Don't try:
Cooking a Lean Cuisine on your office heater. It just doesn't get warm enough.

Weather:
White and wild. Wishing I could put some chains on my tires.

1 comment:

marybid said...

Shit! Now Michigan knows that I drive a foreign car. Maybe that's it.

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...