12 January 2007

and just like that...

...winter break was gone.



Will the rest of my syllabi write themselves? Probably not. But I have three more days, and it'll get done. This semester I am making some changes. I'm sure nobody will notice, of course.

Wow, that sounds like it was written by Eeyore. Really, I'm not that gloomy today.

This cloudy afternoon brought to you by a surprise cd from Justin and the anticipation of a meeting re: the resurrection of The Akros Review.

I can't believe AWP is little over a month away. Good golly!

2 comments:

marybid said...

Okay, now add two inches of snow to that picture, and you have today...

The Lettershaper said...

Very much enjoyed my leisurely stroll through your world...as a poet and an avid reader, I found it both enriching and enlightening. I thank you...

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...