23 January 2007

Revenge of the steam

The debut issue of Hobble Creek Review is now live and ready for you to peruse! I have two poems over there, and there's a fabulous one by Sara Tracey too.

Prairie Fever is at the printer. Good golly, I am anxious and excited. Time has gone so quickly, and the Steel Toe folks are so on-task. Be sure to stop by their table at AWP to check it out, and rumor has it that I'll be signing books with Jeannine Hall Gailey too. You can also stop by the RHINO table and chat with me if you miss the signing.

That beautiful and hilarious cloud of steam yesterday = no heat in my office today. I guess the joke's on me. How could I have known that it would read my blog?

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...