19 March 2007

Rust Belt Debut

Wednesday night will be the Ohio debut of Prairie Fever at Cedar's Lounge in Youngstown (there's no better place for a rust belt poet to kick off her tour).

Please join us for a reading and book signing, with an open mic to follow, all hosted by the fabulous Mona Lisi. I hear that it is going to be packed, so get there on time if you want a good seat. Cedar's has food and drink aplenty.

Here are the details:

Wednesday, 3/21
7:30 pm (get there early)
23 N. Hazel Street
Youngstown, Ohio
330.743.6560

I will also be reading at the Youngstown State University Poetry Center on Friday, 4/6 at 7:00 pm. In honor of Good Friday I will be reading selections from the Saint Monica series, as well as some other recent poems. I'll be signing Prairie Fever there, too.

Also coming up in Northeast Ohio:

Saturday, 21 April, 2:00 pm
Poetry Series for National Poetry Month
at the Plain Community Branch Library
1803 Schneider Street NE
Canton, Ohio 44721
330.494.3399

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...