21 April 2010

Minczeski in Akron

Northeast Ohio folks will have two chances to hear poet John Minczeski, author of A Letter to Serafin, read from his work this weekend. As I'm sure you can imagine, I am a person who attends a lot of readings, and I can say with much certainty that Minczeski is among the best readers I've ever heard. I hope you'll be able to attend one (or both!) of these events.

John Minczeski at the Akron Art Museum
New Words Poetry Reading
Sunday, 25 April
2:00-4:00 pm
Akron Art Museum
1 South High Street
Akron, OH

Minczeski also has a lovely poem in Barn Owl Review #3. We can't wait to welcome him to Akron.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...