18 May 2010

A runaway.

If you are a fan of creepy library photos, then this is the season for you here at The Word Cage. I'm currently working between two offices--English department and Press--for the next five weeks, and will likely be adding to the collection of library snapshots.

Day two of summer class (first session, only session for me this summer) and I don't mind it one bit. It's just like the spring semester is a little longer. Looking forward to July and August, when I won't be teaching or reading manuscripts.

A pair of cardinals nested outside my bedroom window, and the eggs have hatched. The babies aren't noisy or otherwise obnoxious (obviously not human babies--hee hee).

Off to teach in a few here. Trying to figure out what to do, and when.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...