29 November 2011

Homestretching.

This blog post is my reward for finishing the last of my Fall 2011 annotations, and my Fall 2011 papers grading. This blog post, and a little chocolate too. Now I dive ahead into the last week of classes. Please know that my stairs are not filthy, as they appear above. I took this photo in the dark. That's a shadow-stair, not a filth-stair. Henri was obviously not pleased that I had turned on the dishwasher. I think that's what she's lamenting in the photo.

There is not much new to report. I am writing a lot of recommendation letters. Managing my daughter's fourth grade basketball career. Losing at fantasy football. Reading fiction, not writing poems. Hopefully the latter part of that sentence will change once the semester is officially done. Our weather is rainy and non-cold right now. Every day I wonder when the snow is going to start.

1 comment:

Alyssa Ast said...

Hope things calm down a little so you can write, but alas, that's just life as a parent.

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...