27 April 2012

The Business.


Right now I am having one of those "Wait...this week happened?" moments. But apparently days one through five that I utterly feared are almost done. So now just one more week of this. I can do it, right? At least I'll be home a little more next week. This weekend I seriously need to repair myself. I need to finish the book that I've been reading for six months as of today. I also need to pretend the house isn't messy. I need to chill.

Hopefully the next time I report to you will be closer to the end of this wild few weeks. Today is the last day of classes, and that's a good thing.

Chilly in Akron, but that just makes me want to work harder.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...