13 July 2012

[Instrumental Interlude]


Hey, I'm on vacation. It finally happened. No alarm clocks, away message up, etc. And the kids are going to the beach with their grandparents for five days, so it will be mega project + mega relaxing + super quiet time around here for a while. I think Sadie and the Cats will be so doted upon that they may be sad for the kids to come home. But not really.

There's absolutely no excuse for new poems not to come out of this spell of quiet.

I wrote some nonfiction last week and loved it.

But now: poems.

I have been thinking of several story ideas.

But no. Poems. Poems now. In a world where tomorrow = now.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...