28 January 2014

Dealing with the universe and its (cold) mysteries.


Hey, we're probably going to have fewer nuisance insects next summer, thanks to this cold. And right about now I'd probably be super stressed, with the semester in full swing, so perhaps the universe planned this all along and coaxed the district into closing school and the university into cancelling and all of us into our houses for a reason. It's hard being held back and basically prevented from making progress. I'm trying to think of this as a surprise gift.

One month away from AWP Seattle! So much to plan and pack and to wrap one's head around. BOR #7 to finish up. Dance card to fill. If you're going, I hope to see you for this

Peace out from polar Akron, OH. 

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...