19 February 2014

Panic is my copilot.


I'm not a fan of repetition, so I'll spare you the latest snowstorm, the freshest to-do list ballads, the just survive just survive. But it's all here, don't get me wrong. I have no idea what day it is, and it's probably going to stay that way until March.

Barn Owl Review issue 7 is born. Rejoice!

Huge thanks to The Jealous Writer for this awesome review, including:

Poetry should trigger something in its reader. Biddinger goes beyond the call of duty for a poet. Each line ignites a new idea in my mind, and they're ideas that will stick with me. I'll go to the grocery later today and think about Michael Bolton getting bombarded by panties and rocks, but I'll also wonder how the mayor got all wrapped up in this poem?

I had an amazing time visiting the Rose O'Neill Literary House at Washington College last week. It's such a spectacular space, with brilliant people. I also got to see a flock of SNOW GEESE on the way back to the airport.

Coffee, don't fail me now. 

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...