10 March 2014

Canada has a cure for the Mondays. It comes in orange, too.


Our neighbors to the north take the KitKat seriously, and so should we. Clearly we are doing this all wrong. But it's Monday, and I've been productive-ish, and had a fine clementine chaser for the above. 

Gradually starting to feel more human post-Seattle, with the realization that there's a spring break out there. I'm doing house stuff over spring break, and by "house stuff" I do not mean emails/poetics/grading/rec letters. I am talking about attic cleaning, mini-blind replacement, and writing poems. 

Writing poems!

Happy Monday to all. 

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...