1. I successfully wrote a new poem, even though I was tired and had company earlier in the day. I'm always superstitious about the "first poem after a big event." What a relief to know that my writing ability is not lost in some biohazard bin at city hospital.
2. I remembered that caffeine is really helpful before taking two children to story hour at the library.
3. I took two children to story hour at the library, and didn't lose my mind or end up crying in the bathroom.
4. Dinner is in the crock pot, which means time for a trip to the park.
5. I have answered most of the urgent emails in my inbox, and sent all of my thank you notes as of today.
6. I am feeling rather well. I know that I'm always going on and on about the Akron weather, but yesterday and today certainly make up for the horrid 4th of July monsoon. I am thinking about things other than diapers.
7. Ray is actually snoozing while I spend time on the computer. Amazing!
8. I have now updated my blog.