09 May 2007

Cleveland rocks

Taken from the 18th floor of Rhodes Tower at Cleveland State University. Is it my imagination, or is Cleveland all concrete and no green space? I never thought downtown Akron and Chicago would feel lush, but they do in comparison. That's the lake in the background. Sometimes I really miss being near a large body of water.


And for Adam, here's how I roll. None of the cats would cooperate--I wanted to lean against my fluffiest, a Maine Coon red tabby--but at least you get my rockin' guitar in the background.


4 comments:

Adam Deutsch said...

I've found pets work better as furniture when they're not your pets. I don't own that dog, just rent him with the pancho. That came with the case of Red Stripe.

Adam Deutsch said...

The hat, that is....otherwise the sentence don't make good sense....

marybid said...

You get a free big floofy dog with a case of Red Stripe, AND a poncho? Why am I buying this Stella Artois?

Erin O'Brien said...

Erin. Love. Cleveland.

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...