Keith has tagged me to divulge eight things nobody has asked me to share. Here goes.
1. Anthologies annoy me. (Ha ha! See earlier post)
2. I usually wear only four earrings, but I could wear six if I wanted. (That is NOT supposed to sound cryptic and suggestive. I'm talking ears here, folks.)
3. I have not been back to Chicago after moving to Akron two years ago. After our recent trip to Ann Arbor with two kids, I doubt we'll be hitting the road again for quite a while (unless they invent a car seat that's also a soundproof straightjacket).
4. My head used to be 3/4 shaved and my hair used to be platinum blonde. Not my natural color. I went back to brown after it turned green thanks to the water in Bowling Green, Ohio. I should've known.
5. I went to school straight through from the first day of kindergarten to the last day of my Ph.D. I got a 4.0 throughout all seven years of grad school, and my last two years of undergrad. I am a dork and have the transcripts to prove it (as if further evidence was needed).
6. Kittens still look cute to me even though I have five cats. I do not own any dogs.
7. My favorite drink is Jack & Diet Coke with a twist of lime. Don't make fun of me! It's good.
8. I haven't gone to a movie or concert in years, and I don't plan to again any time in the future.
I tag Sara Tracey and Mona Lisi for this.