03 April 2008

New things.

Jay R. is sequencing a bunch of poems for my chapbook. Look what he has been up to! I'm sure the train table is helping. I write about trains a lot.


I was trying to take a pic of the daffodils and crocuses coming up this morning, on the walk in, but ended up catching my shadown instead. How silly!


Teaching today, then off to direct a thesis defense at Kent State. The next two weeks are going to be the most insane of the semester. I am buckling my seat belt, and buckling down.

4 comments:

Karen J. Weyant said...

Trains and tracks have a habit of showing up in my poems, too! Must be the whole rust belt thing...

Good luck with the next few weeks!

Frank (the Colt) said...

good luck.

Jay Robinson said...

The train table was literally getting in the way. But metaphorically it was assisting my decisions.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the thesis defenses today!

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...