11 February 2009

Progress report.

Delayed a bit in Cleveland Hopkins airport (with much AWP-bound company). Ate a bagel sandwich and got mayo on American Hybrid. So far that has only made it more enjoyable.

The folks who drove are almost there already. But I got to have a lazy morning and take my time packing. My suitcase only weighed 40 lbs--about 40 less than in the past. I'm hoping that I didn't forget something important.

Airports are much less loathsome when there's wifi. I sure wish somebody would go get me a diet coke, though. I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be honest. I very nearly snuck into the suitcase. Would have brought the weight up to 52#. Would that have caused additional fees?

John Gallaher said...

Ah, two great tastes that go great together.

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...