22 December 2009

Two for [Tuesday, but not taken on Tuesday]

See, this is what I get for relying too heavily on my BlackBerry camera. Technical difficulties, and on the verge of ripping my contacts out, so here's what I have for today, taken with the real deal.

Outside there was a sliver of moon up in the tree. It wasn't stuck there, though. It was just resting.

Whether or not you have had a Wonderfull Yeare of your own, you should check out the latest by Nate Pritts, with Cooper Dillon Books.

Today I cleaned. I mean, really cleaned. Purged like there was no tomorrow. It felt amazing. Or, rather, wonderfull.

Then there was the mother of all cakes.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...