08 August 2011

Announcement: The Saint Monica Library Project

Dear Readers, thank you so much for your Saint Monica Library Project nominations. I am very excited to announce that the following libraries will receive a copy of Saint Monica, and a lifetime subscription to Barn Owl Review.

Flint Public Library (Michigan)
Waterloo Public Library (Iowa)
Wayne County Public Library (Wooster, Ohio)
Martin Luther King Memorial Library (Washington, DC)

I am thrilled to send these libraries their donations. Thank you to everyone who nominated.

In semi-related news, I'm on Verse Daily today, with "Saint Monica Wishes on the Wrong Star." Thanks, Verse Daily!

Okay, now back to our previously-scheduled Mondayness.

4 comments:

Alyssa Ast said...

What a great idea!

Alyssa Ast
www.alyssaast.com

Kathleen said...

I loved this one in the book--glad to see it in Verse Daily! Thanks for donating to the libraries!

marybid said...

Thank you, folks! :)

Michael Meyerhofer said...

Can I sample you in my next rap album?

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...