06 November 2011

Weather over/under.

Universe, please accept today's offering of moderate laziness as recompense and allow me to wake up tomorrow okay enough to function. This message is being conveyed upon the heels of Nyquil, which will surely catch me in a few minutes. I apologize, here and publicly, for being so pleased with myself for making it to Week 11 without so much as a sniffle. I may have even smirked at the chorus of coughs resounding down the hall at work. I thought I was going to outrun it this year, but alas.

Currently hoping to beat this all down and not get really sick, as I have a tendency to do. Tried to watch as much football as possible today. I could really use a productive week. If you're out there, universe, thank you for your kind attention.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...