25 May 2012

Oh. K.


Very excited for the long weekend coming up. One more week before my summer class whirlwind begins.

Thankful to Verse Daily for featuring three poems from Barn Owl Review 5, by Kate Jenkins, Krystal Languell, and Daniela Olszewska. We start accepting submissions for BOR 6 (SIX! We are all grown up, folks) next Friday, which is June 1st. Submission guidelines here.

I have still only written one poem since 4/15. I am starting to worry, but I haven't had time to worry, so maybe I won't worry.

It's so thrilling that I have several literature courses around the bend. There's nothing I love more than having to set aside time to read.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...