27 June 2014

Summertiming.


Things are getting a little lazier here in Akron, OH. It's time to put your ears back and lounge on some wooden stairs. Or at least that's what Klaus seems to think.

I've got a new poem up at Ampersand Review, which you can find here. It's called "The Jolly Anchor," and it is part of a prose poem project I am working on right now. Not sure if this will be the little book brother of Small Enterprise, but it's definitely coming along.


A Sunny Place with Adequate Water made its Cleveland debut last weekend at a lovely solstice reading. It's now in stock and available at SPD and Amazon, and Black Lawrence Press is running a special sale for the remainder of June. If you're looking for a review copy, please contact Diane at BLP, and please accept my thanks!

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...