20 March 2015

March and the Madnesses.

This is my ready for Spring Break face. 
Hello from Akron, OH. I am crawling toward Spring Break. I desperately need Spring Break. Vowing to write, revise, and submit poems. Also, to read a book. I always read a book over break. Last year I did pretty much nothing but read The Goldfinch. Haven't decided on this year's Spring Break book yet.

In other news...

Green Mountains Review is featuring my poem "I Was on the Line" online.

New Pages reviewed A Sunny Place with Adequate Water.

I'm reading in Minneapolis for the AWP Offsite Reading with Denver QuarterlyColorado Review, and The Laurel ReviewHere's the scoop

Spring almost arrives in Akron, OH.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...