25 February 2015

Hit the road, February.


This month has been pretty ridiculous. Snow! Record low temps! Kids out of school for four days straight. Deadlines swooping by like crows. I'm hoping that March brings some stability with it. I now appreciate being able to go to work much more than I ever did before. 

In other news, there's a new review of A Sunny Place with Adequate Water at The California Journal of Women Writers. Yeah! Many thanks to Stacey Balkun and TCJWW.

We've been working on BOR issue 8. It's going to be gorgeous. Stop by the table at AWP and say hello. 

I am making arrangements for my poetry break this summer. Not a break from poetry, but a break for poetry. I've never really had one before, and I want to do it right. 

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...