12 November 2005

I'm too pomo for this wool turtleneck.

grassroots activist
You are a Grassroots Activist. Anti-capitalist,
anti-patrist, anti-authoritarian, whatever,
you're just fuckin' anti. You probably tell
people you hate postmodernism, but that
assertion elides the complex interdependencies
among academic poststructuralism and
street-level activism. You don't bathe
regularly, and know at least one person who has
scabies.


What kind of postmodernist are you!?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks, Suzanne

4 comments:

Byf said...

OK, this is ridiculous. Apparently just because I revealed my sexual orientation in a couple of my answers, I am sexless. (I do favor wife-beaters, though.)

You are a Gender Nazi. Your boundary-crossing lifestyle inspires awe in your friends and colleagues. Or maybe they're just scared you will kick their asses for using gender-specific language. Either way, the wife-beater helps.

Penultimatina said...

I don't think it's very accurate (though I have always found you awe-inspiring, nonetheless).

Off to burn shit in protest of the damn quiz...

Byf said...

Sorry, I meant to say partner-beater.

Penultimatina said...

*snort*