1. I ordered a bunch of books from Amazon. When the one from the British bookseller arrived first I started wondering, so I looked at my order. Estimated ship date November 8th? WTF? If I have to wait until November I can probably go without. So I cancelled. Humpf.
2. It's like 200% humidity here in Akron today. But thank the lord, our front steps are now rebuilt and beautiful. Hooray for blue skies (finally).
3. How long do you wait before querying a journal regarding your submission? I've been dealing with some antsy BOR fiction submitters even though it's only been two months. I never query unless it's been over nine months, which seems to be an adequate gestation period for a manuscript. Any thoughts?
4. Know what isn't like molasses? The way time is going by this summer. My classes start in a few weeks. Holy heck!
5. Jay Robinson interviewed me over at the Barn Owl Review blog. I was a bit verbose. Many apologies.