29 April 2010

The wrap-up.

Today is my last day of teaching for the 2009-2010 academic year. It's foolish of me to be posting a wrap-up when I have an office teeming and seething with student chapbooks, but I was struck by the emptiness of my emergency to-annotate pile this morning.

Typically I give myself a lengthy, prolonged timeline for finishing up my grading, but not this year. I'm doing it all early next week. Thus, I may be able to get a little bit of vacation in before my summer workshop starts.

Oh yes, and then there's this:

I won't be needing this box any more.

7 comments:

cornshake said...

congrats mary! so proud of you!!!

Penultimatina said...

Thanks so much, my dear. :)

Leslie said...

Congratulations, Mary! P&T committee done good, yeah!

Margaret Bashaar said...

Truly, truly deserved. Congratulations!!!! :D

Sandy Longhorn said...

I love sod! I also love that you don't need that box anymore! Congrats!

Karen J. Weyant said...

Big congrats!

Ko212ryS_Dahle0 said...

很喜歡你的文章~繼續加油唷^^. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .