31 July 2011

The dog days: are they really over?

Unless I do something stupid, like staying up for hours reading, I will go to bed in July and wake up in August, and that will be great, because July kinda sucked. Everything broke, we got a lot of stupid ants in our house, and the ants didn't turn into dollars like we hoped. Thanks a lot, July.

So now it's August and I begin to buckle down, even though school is looming in a few weeks, and Ray will be home for the first week of school, then starting kindergarten the second. I'm going to start writing poems again, and I will cross things off my to-do list, and I will send more poems out, and I will cease posting dark photos on my blog. I'll jazz it up. Just you wait and see.

3 comments:

January said...

I agree 100 percent, Mary. I feel the same way. I'm hoping to be more productive in August, too.

But please don't change the dark photos! I really like them. :)

Kells said...

I so relate to this!

Aamer Waqas Chaudhary said...

Agreed!