26 October 2011

Horror, The

About once or seven times a day, I think I've lost my _________ (phone, wallet, keys) and then begin to panic. And then all the ransacking. That's pretty much my mode right now concerning poems, too. Doubt, terror, ransack, repeat.

I wonder if this is a third book thing. I wrote an entire third manuscript, but now I want to just keep running with my current project and not return to issues in the previous.

This weekend I am going to let about 50 poems hang out together on my living room floor (cats permitting) to see if there are some connections I haven't considered previously.

So that's where I am right now. Making messes, many of them imaginary. There should be a literary term for that.

No comments:

Charleston gratitude and overdue update

I've been good about keeping things updated over on my website, but not as successful in updating this dear old blog. Many apologi...